Earn $ and/or Save $

BizCT

i did the ambiet thing 2 years ago, said i would save 10 percent, i did for 6 months then forget about it, bill went way up, i was paying twice what i was with nat grid, just finally switch back, now im savings. took 3 months for ambiet to complete the change . if it was any good everyone would do it ! once again i thought this was a hunting site , only

• Like 1

A guy and girl just came to my house a few weeks ago trying to get us to sign up for some new energy company. I halted the process when she needed to call in our account number and insisted she use her phone instead of mine, I wanted the number saved in my phone , that's when I got a funny feeling and ended the conversation.

Papist - You can say what you want. I agree its not for everyone. It's a lot of work to make money, and I don't have the time nor the desire to do it. I made my initial investment back and now get free energy every single month. I can rejoin at anytime to become a consultant again to collect residuals if I wanted.

The fact is that in NY you are guaranteed to save at least 1% as a customer.  Regarding consultants, there are thousands of people making money. My future father in law, for example, makes over $3k/month every single month. It is a nice supplementary income for him.  There are people making way more than him.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I just did. Ambit is a scam, and this is no place to be pushing it on the uninformed.

How is it a scam in NY? It is 100% free to be a customer and you are guaranteed to save 1% on your energy. I, along with everyone I know, get a statement once per year showing what I saved in comparison to ConEd providing the energy portion of my electric bill.

It actually might be 2% guaranteed now, I haven't looked in a while.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Yes it's MLM. That's unfortunate for your friend. If he would have gotten 15 customers he could have had free energy each month.

Just like amway and others, ambit will be around for a long time. Some people will make $, others won't. Sounds like your friend jumped in before having people lined up. That's a better approach so as soon as you join you have all the work done already and get all your bonuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Regarding consultants, you should do your due diligence before signing up. I did and knew what I needed to make my $ back. I lined everything up so the day I paid, I then signed everyone up and got all of my $ back shortly after.

Regarding customers, I don't know anyone in NY who has had issues. Its a guaranteed savings plan and once a year I get my statement showing what I saved. It's not a lot, but its always more than 1% on the energy portion of my electric bills.

Ambit continues to grow, so they must be doing something right. I have ConEd and when I go on their website, they show 20+ ESCO company options, 1 of them being Ambit. Maybe others are a better deal? I'm not sure. I just know Ambit saves me, my family/friends/co workers/etc. $ as compared to just using ConEd for everything.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I don't have time to read through complaints, nor do I care. Like I said, I'm not involved anymore, I just get my free energy each month. I don't know the plans off the top of my head was gas is involved, or other states involved, etc. My suggestion to any potential customer is to read the contract/terms in full detail. I only have gas and read the contract to mean that I would save at the minimum 1% on the energy supplier portion of my ConEd bills. It has been multiple years now and I have no complaints.

• 4 months later...