Today's views

Deerthug

I have to say after seeing that first photo, there was a time about 20-25 years ago I was on a ridge in the Catskills. Dawn was breaking and there was a sliver of clear sky between the horizon and the clouds. The sun shined through there for about 5 minutes and lit up the forest like it was on fire. i will never forget that moment and really have never shared it with any one until I saw your photo. I don't know why I never shared that moment it was amazing .......................

Edited by First-light

Back home from camp. :(

Actually the first picture was Saturday's sunset and the second was Saturday night's moon! Both taken with Samsung Galaxy S4.

It was a very productive weekend. Moved a stand and secured the others. Moved some cameras. Made a mock scrape near a trail. Picked 7 bushels of tomatoes from the garden, eggplants, and peppers. Picked some apples and pears. Wrapped the fruit tree saplings in chicken wire. Damn bucks already hit a few! Even practiced my bow a bit.

All set and ready to go for opening weekend!