Rag horn 5X4

mattysuto

Lived mostly my whole live in NY, but been fortunate to live in WA the last 9 years because this is where i have been stationed.  Took this Rag horn 5X4 Elk.... this is our 5th elk in last 3 years.  60 yard shot in the bread basket ran an fell face first in a creek then pretty much drowned himself....  there was 4 of us that tried to drag him out he was well over 800LBS we only had to drag him 250 yards but we couldnt get him up the creek bed whole.... so we just cut him in half and took him out in 2 pieces.... post-3416-0-38567700-1380216925_thumb.jp

yea i have shot well over a Doz blacktails.... its not even fair its like fishing with Dynamite.....I live on Whidbey Island and will go around an ask to shoot the deer in your yard... if i want meat ill do that if i want horns ill go in the woods and put in the time... they are All over.... in 2010 on Whidbey... 107 deer taged by hunters total... archery, modern, muzzy.... 350+ killed by vehicles alone just on the island.... there are ALOT.... and you only get one tag... you have to draw for a second deer tag... I get the combo tags... bear, Elk, Deer, and Cougar.... i get all 4 of these tags for $92 .... i dont need a second deer tag....