Hunting Pressure

rdfenn3

Even the cleanest surgical hunter is going to leave some trace he was there. Sometimes we don't have a choice on small parcels, and during the rut anything can happen. Best to hunt the wind and the patterns if you can. Early season if you're striking out then you're most likely not hunting their feeding and bedding routes. That said, I've killed nice deer the day after someone else hunted them without so much as a nervous twitch from downwind deer.

Way to not give you a straight up answer huh? Answer I guess is that it depends but it's not preferred in my opinion.

Edited by Belo

At the end of the day you need to do what makes you happy. But without a shadow of a doubt, if your objective is to be as productive as possible it is a very bad idea to hunt the same spot every day. Especially with respect to mature deer. 

If it's the peak of the rut and activity is high, then you may want to push the envelope but otherwise less is usually more.