Letchworth

alwaysarchery67

Buddy shot a giant 130 inch ten point. Unfortunately we never found him. Looked all day and the next morning. Such a shame my buddy is having a really hard time coping with it. For me just a few does and small bucks

man that's gotta suck. Hopefully it's still kickin around and wasn't vital

Buddy shot a giant 130 inch ten point. Unfortunately we never found him. Looked all day and the next morning. Such a shame my buddy is having a really hard time coping with it. For me just a few does and small bucks

That Sucks. Let me guess...Shot on the river side and down he went.    Some buddys have been down all week and have passed on many.  We will be back down Friday at noon to spend the weekend again. Cant wait till the 8th...Then its 10 straight day of chasing the ridge runners. Gotta make some time to hit our farm on the Highbanks road.  Tough call at times of where to sit!!!

Sounds good. Saw 4 last night after the wind stopped...All bucks, 3 little guys and 1 nice buck but his right side was just a big wide bladed beam.  Headed back down now. Gunna be a good day on stand here today!

Good luck.I hope you see more than I did here today.I had a doe snort at me as I was trying to set my climber up.So I snorted back and a few minutes later she was 30 yds. downhill looking at me. I never tried that before. Didn't see anything but squirrels and monks after that.

Anyone see much chasing in the park? I'm headed down in the morning for an AM sit on the west side. Weather looks great

2 guys..8 different bucks seen.In 2 days!  6 yearlings and 2 nice mature bucks with messed up racks. The young boys are chasin heavy down here now. I believe the bigger bucks will still be a week or so away from joining the fun.  Good luck.  Not sure where you hunt but we were on the West side. Down the hill!

• Like 1

2 guys..8 different bucks seen.In 2 days! 6 yearlings and 2 nice mature bucks with messed up racks. The young boys are chasin heavy down here now. I believe the bigger bucks will still be a week or so away from joining the fun. Good luck. Not sure where you hunt but we were on the West side. Down the hill!

I was by trail 18 today. I saw 2 bucks and a couple doe. They bucks were just sniffing but not chasing anything..

heres a rrecap of our week at the cabins... Tuesday morning my buddy shot a 150 inch giant. high shoulder shot, we never found him unfortuantely. he was sick, literally. The next day I missed about a 120 8. he was chasing and i rushed my shot. Saturday morning another buddy hit a giant 12 pointer. We tracked for 2 miles in and out of private property with the park police helping us, never found him. We saw over 20 different bucks and took two does. heartbreaking week with he three missed bucks. we will be back the 11th-18th