Photographing your kill

gutpile

WNY Buckhunter.......

Who mentioned bowing down to the antis...??...Those wingnuts have already made up their mind about how they feel about hunting...

If you would take time to read my post rather than being macho and selling bridges, you might notice that I mention NEUTRAL people are the ones we need to avoid offending....

Believe it or not, there are still many people out there that are neutral about the issue of hunting, and their votes might someday help determine the future of our sport....

I don't believe we are helping OUR cause by showing them a bunch of tasteless gory pictures of dead animals..

You do realize that the term 'wingnut' that you used, refers to right-wing Republicans?

Most Republicans are in favor of hunting.

Your definition of "wing nut" does not necessarily refer to right wing Republicans. The term "wing nut" is a derogatory term for any person who holds extreme political views.Consider it a proper description for a Liberal Democrat.

WNY Buckhunter.......

Who mentioned bowing down to the antis...??...Those wingnuts have already made up their mind about how they feel about hunting...

If you would take time to read my post rather than being macho and selling bridges, you might notice that I mention NEUTRAL people are the ones we need to avoid offending....

Believe it or not, there are still many people out there that are neutral about the issue of hunting, and their votes might someday help determine the future of our sport....

I don't believe we are helping OUR cause by showing them a bunch of tasteless gory pictures of dead animals..

You do realize that the term 'wingnut' that you used, refers to right-wing Republicans?

Most Republicans are in favor of hunting.

Your definition of "wing nut" does not necessarily refer to right wing Republicans. The term "wing nut" is a derogatory term for any person who holds extreme political views.Consider it a proper description for a Liberal Democrat.

Thank you. I pointed this out above, as well.