Big Bear

bryabbio

Very classy PREDATE. @ NFA-ADK- i agree with you. Something does not seem right and would like it to believe it is a real harvest and actually weighed that amount but I am only going on what she had to say. Regarless if the animal did not weigh in at that, that animal is amazing in size. 

there was a bear shot one town over that i seen just before bow season few years ago weight 626 lbs big bear. the guy that shot it got caught baiting it stupid guy left bait pile in the woods.. true story though highland lake had a 500 lbs bear shot this year and i have had one in my garbage weighing near 500 lbs in yulan new york

Damn John,That bear was right down the road from us! Btw,across the border in Pennsylvania, a 722 lbs bear was taken on 11/26 in Lackawanna County.

I know crazy. I almost hit one on 17b in white lake during bow season. Bears are all over!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

So there is the guys name. I did not feel it was appropriate to put it up on my behalf but the story is true. But there was another larger bear taken in PA. http://bearingarms.com/pennsylvania-hunter-bags-monster-772-pound-black-bear/

here is the story to a 772# black bear. 

I do not know about anyone else but, if i saw any of these bears, I would be looking for a place to hide and a new pair of boxers to get into!