Who posts a potential new WR and isn't joking?

phade

I hope some farmer shoots it bald tonight with a red tag because everyone is so hung up on horns they don't care about population management...

This whole thing stinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your hatred for horns takes new levels every day. I do not like the whole story and how it's played out. I'd love for some 14 year old to shoot it during open season.

I don't hate horns...I hate horn obsessed hunters.

I also hate this notion of celebrity/elite hunters "fortune & fame" and "straws" of deer semen going for 3 Gs a pop.

The whole thing makes me sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meat Manager

Theres only one way the world is going to find out and thats if this buck is put on the ground.  If its HF the internet is going to explode lol.  As far as caliber of deer goes on Deer Farms where does this one stack up anyhow?  Curious mostly because its seems rather on the small side of some of the pictures of HF deer and why?  I would bet it hits non typical status this year which would put it on what caliber of HF deer status?

It all revolves around the need and demand. Thats the greatest thing about whitetails..Very few ever look the same!

It all revolves around the need and demand. Thats the greatest thing about whitetails..Very few ever look the same!

Understand but where would this deer stack up against other HF deer as far a caliber of deer.  Would a Deer Farmer spend the money to obtain this deer or would he pursue a much more radical set of antlers?  The other thing if Im not mistaken which I very well could be, doenst the doe have a very big play in what class of buck it will produce?  And what the heck do you guys do with the doe fawns?  There are farmers  around here that put the bull calves down when born I have often wondered if the same happens to the doe fawn on Deer farms.

Is anyone else slightly tired of this thread?

I am sure there are a few and that is why they don't click on it

These quotes always baffle the heck out of me. IF your tired of it dont read it, and Paula you did click on it to reply LMFAO

• Like 1

Understand but where would this deer stack up against other HF deer as far a caliber of deer.  Would a Deer Farmer spend the money to obtain this deer or would he pursue a much more radical set of antlers?  The other thing if Im not mistaken which I very well could be, doenst the doe have a very big play in what class of buck it will produce?  And what the heck do you guys do with the doe fawns?  There are farmers  around here that put the bull calves down when born I have often wondered if the same happens to the doe fawn on Deer farms.

Cant turn this into a deer farming thread or the crap will hit the fan with a few. In todays market that buck right there is what its all about. Radical used to be in but now the demand is just like that guy. Easy high 6 digits with a few of those. He would fetch that because of the demand for his daughters. We can and do make much bigger and they fetch more but its amazing what looks can do for ya!

The demand for good females across the states is to high to have to put any down as you are right that the doe makes up the big picture.