Last years monster

Paula, the thread turned negative the instance there was insinuation of bait when none could be seen. I know several hunters who troll this sight but don't unfortunately don't contribute because of this type of attitude. You don't do it but there are several that do.

Paula, the thread turned negative the instance there was insinuation of bait when none could be seen. I know several hunters who troll this sight but don't unfortunately don't contribute because of this type of attitude. You don't do it but there are several that do.

What's the percentage of baiters on LI? Something like 80%? I think that was the estimate by another baiter that was called out on in this forum. Those odds start to stack up against you quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it was negative i just think you misread the comments, they were just pointing out the changes from one photo to the next.

I do understand what you mean about negative comments and i know that is why people have left or don't add to the sight.

Take a look at your selves are you kidding me you all should be ashamed if yourselves I post pics if a buck I had on my cam and right away I'm baiting god dam losers uggh why would I post a pic of deer eating bait in New York so what a dec officer can't find me .....you guys got to be kidding me , man kind always ruined everything you can't even post pictures I see.... I'm new on this site and I'm actually discusted now what a shame!!!!!!!!

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave!

BOO FREAKIN' HOO. GET OVER IT. IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM.

How's that grab ya'? 

Seriously, you explained that you had scent out and it was left at that. Why all of the sudden are guys trying to nit-pick and get defensive?

Edited by PREDATE

that's the truth... I can say I know some too who avoid it and actually laugh at the fact so many people on here just butch at each other and are master investigators at making conclusions off of no hard facts.

I never insinuated baiting by the changes in the picture , I took a shot at guessing what was going on "scent on the stick" and the op verified I was right, I saw he was being jumped on about it and tried to shed light that he was in fact not baiting