Doe sightings?

Bleitten04

I'm just wondering how many does compared to bucks people are seeing.  I have only seen about 3 or 4 does this season.  And I've seen multiple bucks.  I know the rut has got to be going.  But I'm a little worried about not seeing a lot of does.  Idk maybe the bucks have just been chasing them around?  I hunt in 8g.  Is anyone around here or anywhere in the state for that matter not seeing a lot of does?

I hunt 8G as well (along with 8H and 8A). I'm seeing groups of does nearly every time I go out, though the activity might have dropped off a bit over the past week. I'm done with bucks till gun season (8pt, 22" spread), but I'm hoping that a breeding nucleus will work it's way past me as the rut progresses. Mature doe are just as tough as big bucks once the pressure starts.

I hope I start seeing more does!!! ??? ??? ???  Isn't usually the other way around LOL!!!  I gotta be carefull for what I wish for but all I 've seen is bucks mainly and thats fine to.  I would love to take a mature doe but I'm almost afraid to shoot one just because I don't feel that there is that many.