Random question

Woodjr55

I suggest you all read the DEC handbook. There is a lot of good information in there.

I suggest YOU read all those threads that imply a dead deer and advise them to fill out their tags while still in their tree stands before laying a hand on their injured game animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your regular season tag is good during ml season.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

So, if I understand this correctly; I could shoot a buck with the smokepole during muzzleloader season and use my regular season tag on the buck...I didn't know that... I thought I was stuck only looking for a doe during muzzle season because I used my bow/muzzle tag on a buck during bow season... Thanks for the info! 

So, if I understand this correctly; I could shoot a buck with the smokepole during muzzleloader season and use my regular season tag on the buck...I didn't know that... I thought I was stuck only looking for a doe during muzzle season because I used my bow/muzzle tag on a buck during bow season... Thanks for the info!

Correct.

Side question. What's the point of taking the archery coarse when all you could do is buy a muzzleloading tag and it works for both

because bowhunting is the chit!

For me, it's not about filling tags.It's about the experience and the challenge

• Like 1

Yes. Your regular season tag becomes an either sex tag during the late ML season in the SZ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Actually, your regular season tag becomes an Antlered Deer tag during the late ML season in the SZ.

From the Regulation book ...

post-1421-0-29613200-1386537743_thumb.jp

post-1421-0-32342500-1386537750_thumb.jp

post-1421-0-33618100-1386537757_thumb.jp

Edited by JJBat150