Spypoint micro-lte-v help

Hey all...need help with my spypoint micro-lte-v.   I'm new to using trail cams. This one is set up about chest high off the ground.

What is going on with the same picture and the same the same flash different times? After I set up and I left it took a clear picture at twilight. 

Settings are attached with pics... There is no night vision mode. And yes I took the plastic off of the flash and the lens lol.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_20221016_080429.jpg

IMG_20221016_080424.jpg

Screenshot_20221016-080418.png

IMG_20221016_080809.jpg

The fog is from moisture. You can try a few things like Cat Crap (the product, not the actual stuff). Big swings in temp/humidity, terrain can do that. 

The blank pics are likely false triggers or something triggered but not seen in FOV of the lens.

All that said, your cam aimed extremely way too high unless you are trying to get owls in trees. If I were a betting man, I'd say that the angle is causing the moisture to build on lens.

If you have repetitive images over and over and it's NOT due to false triggers, the micro SD card might need replacing or reformatting.

I wouldn't suggest a Spypoint for a first cam for anyone, unless it's a gift. Not user friendly in terms of operations and troubleshooting.

• Like 2