QDM Meeting with Neighbors

The QDMA is not against all deer farming, so I have no issue with it. In fact, Ive only seen them auction off one enclosed hunt, and that was a place that consisted of tens of thousands of acres.

The study you keep referencing has a ton of holes in it. Just read it, they tell you all about them.

Now are you going to answer some of my questions, or just keep dancing around them?

You keep talking about that one study. God man do so research on CWD. Look at the cases in different states and the sex. What 4 case i believe in Pa and 3 were males i believe. Dont put your eggs in one basket.

They have done a few high fence hunts 3 i believe each year the last 3 years that i know of.  Not the point. Point is they are making cash on something they are against. They try and sugar coat it with...Well as long as they were live bred and not man bred or as long as they can run a ways before they hit the fence. 

Thats a joke. a deer is a deer and a fence is a fence. They cant ever get out! Period!!!

Last year they auctioned one. I was there. Again, they are only against certain aspects of the industry, not the industry as a whole. Hunting natural born deer that live inside an enclosure larger than a wild deer's natural home range, is no where near the same as hand raised genetic mutant pets that are shot the same day they are put into a 100 acre pen. To say they are is just silly.

BTW, that one study is the only thing youve posted to present your case. Ive been asking you for almost a week to provide links to more studies. You lack of response makes me think they dont exist. Please, pony up with the info, and Ill read it and go from there. What dont you understand?

Quick someone call CNN... he doesn't understand what I wrote... that of course is not a surprise!   

If you are going to argue QDMA shouldn't protect any bucks past 1.5 years old, then I guess the deer farmers should do the same.... is that your arguement.

Well explain it to us all.  I want to know how you smart QDMA guys can tell which yearlings to let walk and who to take out.

Our deer in CWD positive states are 100% tested... You know like ill where there has been CWD in the wild for upwards of 10 years i believe and NEVER a case found in any deer farm. EVER!!!

So we can let ours grow and also sell clean CWD free deer.  QDMA will have a hard time passin off that one in a few short years.

Oh how will we ever keep up with the demand. Of course we wont have to worry about it here because testing 1/2 of 1/2% of the total deer take sure wont find much but it will walk back in and they will pick one up someday!

BTW, that one study is the only thing youve posted to present your case. Ive been asking you for almost a week to provide links to more studies. You lack of response makes me think they dont exist. Please, pony up with the info, and Ill read it and go from there. What dont you understand?

Im not doing your work for ya. People with clear minds will look at the research and say  hmm. seems as though that is the case and maybe, just maybe someone should be looking the clearer glasses and change some things. Untill the you will just get CWD into every state a bit faster and then we will all be on the same page.

Oh and we will still be tested with a live test and the test we have now! Cheers!

Im not doing your work for ya. People with clear minds will look at the research and say  hmm. seems as though that is the case and maybe, just maybe someone should be looking the clearer glasses and change some things. Untill the you will just get CWD into every state a bit faster and then we will all be on the same page.

Oh and we will still be tested with a live test and the test we have now! Cheers!

Doing what work for me? You are the one that keeps saying that the study is proven science, etc etc. So then, Im asking for links to other studies that come up with the same results. I cant find any. You just keep talking around the subject.

Doing what work for me? You are the one that keeps saying that the study is proven science, etc etc. So then, Im asking for links to other studies that come up with the same results. I cant find any. You just keep talking around the subject.

Really you keep calling tests..Studies. If the state of Wis has 445 cases of CWD and 350 are males well there ya go. If Oklahoma has 300 cases and 224 of them are males well there ya go. Research and you will see the light.  Males rule when it comes to CWD and the QDMA group wants to keep them alive and spreading.

Well explain it to us all.  I want to know how you smart QDMA guys can tell which yearlings to let walk and who to take out.

Our deer in CWD positive states are 100% tested... You know like ill where there has been CWD in the wild for upwards of 10 years i believe and NEVER a case found in any deer farm. EVER!!!

So we can let ours grow and also sell clean CWD free deer.  QDMA will have a hard time passin off that one in a few short years.

Oh how will we ever keep up with the demand. Of course we wont have to worry about it here because testing 1/2 of 1/2% of the total deer take sure wont find much but it will walk back in and they will pick one up someday!

So you say i didnt say ill in my first post?  a little slow?  I will do it for you again. Now look and read sloooow. 

Since this thread has been so far derailed off course from the original subject going to shut this one down.  I found it so confusing to even follow what was going on.  

Please feel free to start new threads for debates / other topics and keep to the topic at hand when possible.