The future of hunting maybe?

HaHa.. Jealousy will get you no where. Go visit one near you. Im sure there's plenty.

Just cant understand how you brought the OP of deer in another state all the way to the farm. Funny how you seem to do that alot.

Strange Really!

There are. I have been to a couple. Very nice folks. Honest and humble. Must come from different stock than you.

There are. I have been to a couple. Very nice folks. Honest and humble. Must come from different stock than you.

Nope were all like that but just like the gun issue, some will sit back and let the other half do the work.  I have no problem sticking up for the couple farms you say you have been to. Thats my job remember!  Guys like you and the 3 or 4 others no problem at all.

We will see who is standing tall when its over. We will still have our livestock remember!

FYI to the OP:

If you go back to where you got this post (AT) and look at some of the recent responses, a lot of people there are questioning the source of this guys information, and there are a couple flatly disputing his claims because no official word has been released.

I find it a little disturbing when deer are referred to as 'livestock'.

Have you seen the farm bill where it says alternative livestock? The word Whitetails is right next to it. On your Taxes. Even farm loans for new farmers wishing to start up new alternative farming. I believe a bill just came through in Ny thats worth like 5 mil and any new farmer can get 50 grand start up cash flow with the swipe of a pen.  

Just as it should be!

FYI to the OP:

If you go back to where you got this post (AT) and look at some of the recent responses, a lot of people there are questioning the source of this guys information, and there are a couple flatly disputing his claims because no official word has been released.

Hard to get the true facts from any official of any states and as one post here says numbers are great in one area. Fact is they may be great in one but they are not so great in the many others.  It would be nice for all of us to get the real truth. Slim chance on that one.

• Like 1