gun season, whos ready!?

Geno C

i am really excited to get up there. im leaving friday morn and im really looking forward to this years hunting trip!

i wish all of you the best of luck and also safety! hope everyone stays safe and has an enjoyable hunt!

lets all get some deer knocked out  ;)

goodluck!

Good luck to you too Geno! Im on the last few hours of work for the week, then I have the last 2 days of bow and the first 2 of gun to try and seal the deal on something! It would be cool to get a deer tomorrow or Friday with the bow, but I REALLY want to get my first deer on opening day of gun. Ive gotten deer the second day of gun season before, just havent ever gotten one on opening day.

you to dude!

thats a nice lil vaca right there, atleast you get to pick up the last 2 days of bow. opening day bucks are cool, i only did it once and it was with my 14point lol, that would prob never happen again for me...

i still have plenty of time after gun season to still hunt on the island and try to close on something nice.

hope you get a crack at a nice buck on opening day!

I have actually lucked out on the 1st day. I have taken 4 buck on the opening day and took 1 on the 3rd day.

Geno I am like you. I will be heading up to NY on Friday morning. So unlike WNY I have to work the rest of today and all day tomm. But I won't have to return to work until Dec. 1st.

Good luck to you guys and I hope to see some pictures of dead deer and stay safe.

I have actually lucked out on the 1st day. I have taken 4 buck on the opening day and took 1 on the 3rd day.

Geno I am like you. I will be heading up to NY on Friday morning. So unlike WNY I have to work the rest of today and all day tomm. But I won't have to return to work until Dec. 1st.

Good luck to you guys and I hope to see some pictures of dead deer and stay safe.

thats some good time off!!

im with you, i work tom. as well then off from the 19th to the 29th.

Oh ya ! Took my bow buck on the 10th, so my woods,fields etc, have been left alone sense then. My clothes are washed my gear all set.

My daughter that hunts will be home from college for 7 days.

I start a 2 week vaction from work on sat.

Good Luck to all !!!