One more day till SZ Rifle opener! I'm almost packed up.

burmjohn

One more day till SZ Rifle opener! I'm almost packed up.  I have to just pack my regular clothes tonight, but all my hunting gear is in order.  I'm going to try to skip out of work by 2:30, get to the cabin by like 5:30 and get some heat going.  I just wish today was Friday  ;D

One more day till SZ Rifle opener! I'm almost packed up.  I have to just pack my regular clothes tonight, but all my hunting gear is in order.  I'm going to try to skip out of work by 2:30, get to the cabin by like 5:30 and get some heat going.  I just wish today was Friday  ;D

I am right there with ya!!!  Everything is in my car... Trying to get out early. Got a 3 hour drive from Buffalo to Hector... Hopefully get some daylight driving in so I could see some deer while driving 

I'm ready..Got the rifles checked, the gear together..  I'm just getting some last minute things around, like snacks and  handwarmers... Got my pack already to go..

My hunting area is a 10 minute drive from my house, which is a bonus...In some ways...  It's certainly convenient, but the hunting camp scene is fun too...

Good luck to everyone, and be careful out there, ESPECIALLY climbing in and out of those stands...

I couldnt take it. I decided to take the day off tomorrow from work so I am leaving brooklyn today after work and heading up to camp. The rest of our crew is meeting us up there tomorrow but I couldnt wait. lol. I will heat up the house and get one last day of bow hunting in before my neighbors start the massacre of every deer in Sloansville. 

Sorry to hear that Wildcats hope you make it out at some point this weekend!!!!  I'm ready to go going to be bow hunting Friday evening and then gun hunting the weekend!!!  Maybe if anyone around me is throwing a few rounds through there gone on Friday they will send something my way!!!!

OK I'm really all ready to go... Went to BJ's tonight got granola bars, water, bread, pretzels... Stopped and got myself two bottles of red wine... Packed the car... Rifles by the front door...  I'm going to just have to go nuts at work tomorrow for 4 hrs till I can sneak out.