What Do You Snack On?

Brother Nature

If im heading in for just a few hours i pack 2 granola bars and a bottle of water. If its gonna be an all day hunt, then I will add a sandwich and a piece of fruit to go along with it. In extreme cold weather I bring a thermos with coffe or hot chocolate only because the water seems to make me more cold. 

As I sit all day, I am unashamed to admit that I pig out. Popcorn, sandwiches, fruit, candy,soda, water,cookies,jerky,pudding etc ( and a roll of TP).

I take about the same no matter if its a planed full day or not. :P

Im the guy that can gut a deer wash my hans somehow eat a sammich(salami,cheese,mustard)on rye bread have a hi/c fruit punch drink box a quick smoke,toss a peice of double bubble in and drag the deer out.nothing sucks more then being hungry while in the woods.im not as lucky as most to only hunt a few hundred yards from there house/camp its a 1.5 hr ride for us to where we hunt.

I am fortunte.  My stand is just inside the area where pizza hut delivers.  A large meatlovers pan usually does it for me.  I actually take some water. I eat breakfast before I leave camp.  I dont eat lunch, then have dinner at camp.  I am rarely out all day anymore, since there are always things to do at camp.  Usually 3 or 4 morning sit then back out for the afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...