ok lets see what you think ??

joesnextoy

I agree she's normal. And off the list in my book if I saw her with fawn.

Interesting roof design in the background. How do you keep the snow from socking the front door? ;)

luckly thats the back door B)

I noticed in other pics from May thru July the deer looks the same like the fur is not growing

Possible that it could be mange. Also on the second pic,on her back looks like maybe a group of ticks. She seems fat and healthy. So I don't know. It looks like bare skin to me. Looks to me that she already has her summer coat on. If you can, switch the camera to video, if she is scratching at herself more than a deer normally would then it must be a skin condition.

Possible that it could be mange. Also on the second pic,on her back looks like maybe a group of ticks. She seems fat and healthy. So I don't know. It looks like bare skin to me. Looks to me that she already has her summer coat on. If you can, switch the camera to video, if she is scratching at herself more than a deer normally would then it must be a skin condition.

i agree with you and i have other pics and most of them look the same spanning from may to july and if she was shedding you would see skin coming in

well going back upstate this weekend lets see if i get more pics