Intruders

Dom

So last night I go into my storage area and what a suprise i find.I havn't been in this shed for awhile and I found myself swarmed with bee's think hornets I took off running and my neighbor say's whats wrong I sais they got me and he laughs and drink's his beer.got stung about 6 times now I have to get revenge on these intruders but dont want to burn them out HELP

I had some in my attic that the exterminator didn't kill . He was leaving for the weekend and left me to take care of the problem . I had to do something as the siding crew was working on the house . I had a couple cans of Flea Bombs in the cupboard . I duct taped one to an extension pole , popped the button and pushed it in the corner by the nest . The next day there was just a few of them flying so late that afternoon , I went back to the attic ,pulled the insulation back with the pole and used the other can . No more bees .

Depending on your shed size , the flea bombs might work .

• Like 1

I had some in my attic that the exterminator didn't kill . He was leaving for the weekend and left me to take care of the problem . I had to do something as the siding crew was working on the house . I had a couple cans of Flea Bombs in the cupboard . I duct taped one to an extension pole , popped the button and pushed it in the corner by the nest . The next day there was just a few of them flying so late that afternoon , I went back to the attic ,pulled the insulation back with the pole and used the other can . No more bees .

Depending on your shed size , the flea bombs might work .

Good Idea the building is 15 x 15 not very big/large just use for storage so do noty go in very much.this may work the nest is about to basket balls in size/I find it strange that the bee's are not in my work shop cause they are only 4 feet apart an the same size