TheTruth2

Dream Season Taxidermy??

Wow, That's terrible it has taken that long and still not in your possession. There are taxidermists in this area that have them done 3-4 months with no problem. Good luck on getting it soon. 

Wow, that's tough. Carol was professional the one time I had her do a mount for me. It came out fantastic. Her work is really that good. I've moved over to Cantrell, but didn't have any reason not to use her again.

Her turnaround was really acceptable to me. Shot end of Oct. and picked it up April/May timeframe.

I do know her mother was ill at the time and it was one of those long-term care situations. Don't know if that is still a factor.

www.pursuitoutdoors.com or pursuitoutdoorstrailcameras on Facebook
Trail Camera Sales, Reviews, and Troubleshooting - PM for HNY pricing!

Go Knock on the door!

Plus one. Demand information, your the cistomer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

what's a cistomer?

It's the tiny "I" on the phone next to the "U".

• Like 2

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

ITS time do demand your head back. I would be at her door and want the antlers and the hide and go find someone else. 2 years is nuts unless she stated when you dropped it off it was going to be two years that's fine but must reputable taxidermy is done with 12 months. Let us know how it turns out so we can protect other hunters from this company in the future.