Getting weird in my area

turkeyfeathers

Last night we spotted "lost turtle " signs strewn over a 2 mile stretch of road. Really ?! I think you could have asked immediate neighbors on either side. Thinking it's not some rare racing turtle fueled on Redbull. How far do they think it's going to travel !?

This morning on our busiest road in the area (Transit rd) I saw a large golden lab strapped to the back of a motorcycle behind the driver wearing goggles !

Looking forward to seeing what's next !

You have to understand it is a LAB thing,They just love to ride on or in anything they can fit on.I hope it was strapped on safely.Mine gets upset when he can't climb on my JD compact tractor.Or tell him he can't go in the PU it's too hot.,Loves to ride on the back of the ATV also.

Only thing I am seeing by me is more road kill .

A college buddy of mine used to make up lost dog signs with pictures of a fox and a hilarious description, which included not house broken, likes to nibble on fingers etc... He also made one that said lost cat with a picture of an opossum it said hisses when happy, plays dead etc... He left the phone number to his frat house, where people left messages trying to tell him that his pet was a wild animal and that he should not try to handle those animals! 

• Like 2