Goose breast recipes

AaronBlaine

hey anyone got any good recipes for goose breast?  I have a ton of breasts from over the weekend and I was wondering if anyone had any good recipes.  I used montreal steak marinade for 30 min and it tasted delic! I heard you are supposed to treat them like you would a steak.  I cut them into strips and get the grill real hot then throw em on 4-5 min on each side.  Anyone got any other ways to cook em? Having a hunters feast with friends tonight after I find out the sex of my baby!

two favorite recepies and there both simple.

1. Put the tatas in the crock pot and cover with water fully submerging them.  Cook on high heat for 6 hours or low for 8.  Remove from crock pot when they fall apart with a fork.  Tear apart, load up with BBQ sauce and you have BBQ pulled goose.  (My favorite)

2. Cut into half inch slices lengthwise, put enough oil to cover the bottom of a pan.  Put garlic powder and Italian dry seasoning on one side of the meat and fry over medium low heat.  DO NOT OVER COOK! (just did this for the first time the other day and came out great....minus the BB's! haha)

Let me know what you try! 

two favorite recepies and there both simple.

1. Put the tatas in the crock pot and cover with water fully submerging them.  Cook on high heat for 6 hours or low for 8.  Remove from crock pot when they fall apart with a fork.  Tear apart, load up with BBQ sauce and you have BBQ pulled goose.  (My favorite)

We don't use water when cooking our pulled pork. Believe it or not we use coke or root beer. about a can in the crockpot.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We don't use water when cooking our pulled pork. Believe it or not we use coke or root beer. about a can in the crockpot.

a can of coke in the crock pot does the trick.  that's how we do it.  cook for 4-5 hours on high, then drain the coke, shred the meat and add a jar of dinosaur bbq sauce.  put it on a good hard roll and you have a delicious little sandwich