Think My G/F Wants Something.....

DirtTime

The lil woman got home, we ate dinner, then she says, "I forgot my phone in my truck. Can you grab it for me?". After a bit of "Woman!.......", I went to get the phone. I opened the door and there was a brand new Mossy Oak hunting coat in there for me.

I love my babe! She don't care what I do as long as I keep the health issues in check. She always has by back!

• Like 2

Yep. Took it out of her truck, have it in a tree right now, airing out. Will put it in plastic and bring it in before bed.

But, I was right. She wanted something. Apple picking, AGAIN!, on Sunday. You would think three times already was enough! LOL

Edited by CyanideRob

Nice!! Now show her what guns,four wheelers,trucks,boats,scopes,boots,stands,outfitted trips and whatever else comes to mind you like!!!LOL

Been showing her that stuff for the 5 years we been together. Right now, we want to buy a house with land. So the 4-wheeler I have will be just fine. The boat can wait, my Jeep is just fine for now, and my boots are great.

I did mention, a bow that made in this decade would be nice.....But, I ain't pushing my luck. LOL

LOL bkln, She might......Depends who has to take the dog out last tonight.

Edited by CyanideRob