My survivors so far!

First-light

Looks like they are still in the nocturnal survival state. Still a bit cautious from the gun season. Well, that's how they become "survivors".

Part way through opening day they get the message. After that only the dumb ones, or the over-sexed ones, or the one's that get booted in the butt by hunters show themselves much during the daytime.

• Like 1

OK.......I have to ask. What the heck is that top picture? It looks like it is a deer rack, but yet it doesn't. I've never seen a camera do that to a picture. That is a deer rack isn't it?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

OK.......I have to ask. What the heck is that top picture? It looks like it is a deer rack, but yet it doesn't. I've never seen a camera do that to a picture. That is a deer rack isn't it?

My brother calls it the Lego deer. Never seen anything like it. Must be angle and motion. 

13 hours ago, First-light said:

My brother calls it the Lego deer. Never seen anything like it. Must be angle and motion. 

Yes.......I'll bet that what it is. The camera's reaction to motion. That looks real weird.