Ameristep Deluxe Chair Blind

greg54

I just got my delivery of Ameristep Deluxe Chair Blind and was wondering if anybody has used one or what your thoughts on it might be. It is  1 chair with 2 seats on it  and has several ports to see out of. Dimension are 52x61x60 and has loops to stake it down. I think the portability will be plus and extra seat i can put pack or gear on. Looking to use it for crossbow and gun. 

IMG_20240625_104734367_HDR.jpg

Edited by greg54
add pic

was just talking with a Amish fellow. He has a 2 man one  that  he  uses turkey hunting. Likes it with just himself in it. long barrell shotguns are a little tight to manuver around.

i'm  thinking about one for bad weather in the Adks

• Like 1

On 6/30/2024 at 8:29 PM, fasteddie said:

I have two of them . One would be too crowded for two people . Even though it has some small windows on the sides , you are rather restricted to shooting straight out in front of you and you need fairly level ground . It's okay for gun or crossbow but not with a compound .

I got the deluxe chair model has 2 seats, so extra seat i can put my small pack on and have next to me if i need something. and it will be nice to have when Nov weather comes.