Need your help...

growalot

So good thing I'm not hunting moster buck or the doe didn't come into the field until....wait for it....my alarm went off. For when I got home and went to uncock the bow with a shot  the trigger wouldn't engage...so I reloaded the arrow several times....click the safety on and off several times and nothing I was in a blind so it wasn't snowy or wet....infact the blind was warm...any how out side on the porch it sits...should it decide to let loose with out a bolt in it....PLEASE I need ideas on what to do...that is safe... Back to my compound tomorrow...good thing I have shot to stay in form and keep the muscles good...

Do you have the half moon nocks? I have a barnett and have had that happen before. From shooting a small piece of the nock broke off and would not engage the safety mechanism correctly. Put in a new bolt and it worked fine. So replaced all the nocks before the season started and no problems since. Good luck hope it's a easy fix.

straight nocks...but while we are talking I was out hunting last evening until a squirrell near drove me NUTS...40 mins of Barking and no sling shot

..any how i get to looking at bolts and one I had caught up on a tree walking...damn!!!! it was broken and I had no idea...that squirrel may have saved my bacon just a little twist and it snapped in two...CARBON EXPESS BOLTS