Terrorist Attacks in France

Curmudgeon

I wouldn't say it was completely random. The kind of stuff Charlie Hebdo was printing were extremely tasteless and offensive. Just that the western world would not have resorted to violence. I don't think anyone has ever said anything ever that deserves death for saying it. As far as random, it should have been expected. Muslim extremist have made numerous promises of retribution since the satire was printed.

I though of the same exact thing that Mr VJP said. So many people were close enough to record this on their cell phones. If this was Texas, those terrorists would long have been shot before they even reach the building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I wouldn't say it was completely random. The kind of stuff Charlie Hebdo was printing were extremely tasteless and offensive. Just that the western world would not have resorted to violence. I don't think anyone has ever said anything ever that deserves death for saying it. As far as random, it should have been expected. Muslim extremist have made numerous promises of retribution since the satire was printed.

I though of the same exact thing that Mr VJP said. So many people were close enough to record this on their cell phones. If this was Texas, those terrorists would long have been shot before they even reach the building.

Not only Texas….

3 million people marched today in France in support of a civilized society. Muslims beside Jews besides Christians beside atheists. 1 million in Paris. 2 million elsewhere in the country. 140,000 where I have family in Bordeaux.

Charlie Hebdo has received enough money in donations and new subscriptions to operate for more than 2 years.

I was watching HBO's documentary "Terror At The Mall" last night about the terrorist attack on the shopping mall in Kenya. What was interesting was the SWAT team and military took almost 3 hours to finally arrived. The bulk of the police that were near by that decided that they couldn't sit around and longer and watch people die and decided to rush into the mall were Muslim themselves. One of them took a shot to the stomach during the gun fight. They were able to save a bunch of innocent people due to their actions.