So they return....

growalot

Moved cam position because of trail...so they decided to make a new trail...lol Gottcha any ways...looking healthy so far...still hitting turnips in the soybeans. The second pic they have been hitting the clover plots/trails hard, but really hitting all the dog wood bushes...that one clump I allowed a wild grape to grow in....Third...just a nice big deer....The date is wrong...forgot to fix when I changed the batteries...mid Jan. 2015. will need to get the junk trees cut soon...they have nipped all the brush and apple branches they can reach....

• Like 3

Yep.... every season they gather in that area...it's the hub where 5 trails...both plot and walking trails intersect into that small clover plot...but also there are 10 mature red oaks that also line it. The dogwood brush and bramble with hazel nut bushes I have lining the trails keep them browsing through all year...they also make small bedding areas with in the dogwood clumps. There are 20ft. Wild brush "Berms" between walking and plot trails.

Yes... that is the begining of the oak flats...were we have most of our 200 reds...they seem to be on a rotation so every year we have acorns...and at least 3 that I know produce some every year with a great crop every 3 ???...Ya I know they are suppose to be biannuals...tell them that...lol  Yes I do know the difference between whts and reds...I don't get it but it makes me happy, so I don't care why ;)

I won't be getting pics from that are for some time...snows just too deep now...knee can't handle it and todays run with the Gator was ...lets say sketchy...