Marines Enjoying Frozen

adkbuck

I wonder if any of the local whiners will decry the lack of hunting subject matter? Let's wait n see...

What is worse? Being a whiner, or being a whiner about whiners....why don't you just "let it go." (You walked into that one face first.)

Good for them. They pay a big price other times.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AaronBlaine
      After having trouble sleeping from hearing that my grandmother had a stroke yesterday i went in to work to do some masonry. As i was unpacking the pick up truck i got a call from one of my best friends rob who served with me in the usmc. I greeted him with cheer and the sound of his voice struck my mood away as i walked down the driveway of the house screaming no my friend was on the other line explaining that my best of friends John had had it and decided to turn his gun on himself. After protecting our country and risking his life the battle finally caught up with him. He was a hero, and a friend with a laugh as contagious as the flu. I will always remember the way he smiled and the day he could not wait to tell me that he has signed up in the United States Marine Corps just as i was coming home from boot camp. I remember the worry that ran across my mind and i was overwhelmed with pride that there are men out there that give a damn. There are heros that throw shit to the ground and make a stand for each and every one of our freedom. So the next time you come across a vet. Shake his hand and thank him for protecting your loved ones. John I will always love you brother until we meet again. Semper Fi Brother...