Primos Truth Cam Rebate

There is a $30 rebate going on for Primos Truth cams. I'm not speaking to their reliability or performance other than the Blackout HD and 46 HD models appear to be a worthwhile consideration with the rebate, with the biggest issues being washout (IR burn) from too close of a subject at times and poor audio on the video. The blackout appears to take very good nighttime images for a blackflash cam. The 46 REALLY reaches out there flash wise - it is red IR, but it is a great option for food plots if you do not mind red IR and the occasional IR burn - this cam will probably get you 60+ feet illumination at night on a plot.

If you want the best deal on these two cams - Natchez Shooters Supply has them for $79-$89 plus shipping - that is before the rebate. The rebate conditions suck - one per person, but five per household. Tough part is that you need an original invoice for each person - meaning if you buy two cams, you need two separate invoices, which most online retailers can't do because of technology/system issues. So that leaves you having to order one cam each twice, with shipping on both packages. I've been told informally by Primos that you can order the multiples and just add all the names in the ship to line when you order. Copy, white out the names accordingly, and then re-copy to submit and he said it won't get screened out since most invoices look like copies now. Sounds complicated, but not really if you think about it.

So I just ordered two of the Blackout HD for $90 each with $13 shipping - minus the mail in rebate - final price will come to $66.50 each for a cam that is worth much more than that, getting you great value.

Note: The original truth 35/40 is included in the rebate and the ultra 35 is as well, but these are not the greatest cams and not what I would really consider unless high theft.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=PY63049&src=exrbSrch