A huge NJ Black Bear caught and released in NJ.

Mr VJP

I know I can climb a fence or a tree,yet I wouldn't want to know what my ankles and wrists would feel like if bound then hoisted up and left suspended for even a short period of time

A lot of POW's in Nam had it done to them for hours on end.  But they weren't drugged up like this bear was, so they felt it.

But that didn't do permanent damage.  The NV's had other ways of doing that.

http://s13.postimg.org/vrprazqc7/PESANDO_URSOS_POLARES.jpg

http://e-fotek.pl/images/91803542048073083777.jpg

I can only hope these bear survived these NASTY nets...............

I know I'd much rather be hoisted by a net type sling than chained up.  How 'bout you?

Well I doubt NJ has a chopper to use for weighing bears, and I don't think that other net will hold a 760 lb bear, much less have those guys lift it for weighing.

If it will make you happy, send the picture I posted to PETA and let them take over.

How many POW' s weighed 700 #'s at the time and how do you know how many were injured,the extent of injuries and how they healed...what a lame comparison...IMO

The injuries, extent of them and healing of injuries were all documented when they returned to the US.  Reports of torture used to inflict injuries were also reported.

I was asked how I think it would feel if I were hung by the wrists and ankles, I was not referring to the 760 lb bear in that reply.

Either way, hanging that way will not make me, or a 760 lb bear lame.  Why don't you contact NJ F&W and inquire about the bears condition after release and get back to us with their reply?

Edited by Mr VJP