Heading Out Tomorrow

DirtTime

Heading out tomorrow for a weekend camping trip in the Schoharie Valley. A nice quiet weekend just me, the lil woman, and the dog. Cooking over the fire and ice cold beer! Man I can't even sleep I'm so stoked. Smell of the fire, bbq chicken tomorrow and a thick a$$ steak for Saturday night! Nothing beats being outdoors in the woods, even if it is a state campground!

• Like 2

TY Doc, it will be when we leave tomorrow at 6 am. LOL

We booked the site from today till Monday. Weather said severe thunder storms today, so we decided to leave after they pass. We wasted a day because we didn't want to take the canopy or have a soaking wet dog like we did two years ago for Memorial Day.

I will be getting lots of pics, but, but most likely not worth posting here. Me n the old lady, the dog, me cooking, me drinking beer. lol

Sounds good to me! Will have to bring the Mrs. to drive me home if I have more than two though.......lol. And you are more than welcome to drop by our little piece of paradise anytime you come to this neck of the woods. Always have a cold beer on hand for guests.

Bring the Mrs., fine by me grampy. We are pretty mellow campers. We rarely bring a radio and don't get loud and rowdy, we go to be outdoors and enjoy nature and the quiet.

Here's a few pics from yesterday.

Pic one is me just sitting om my arsh. Pic 2 is a jab at the people who said Bud Light drinkers are slobs LOL. Pic 3 was dinner last night. Pic 4 is even my Husky trying to get warm by the fire. Pic 5 is heating some water so the lil woman could have hot coa coa. Pic 6 is my dog and the site next doors lab playing. That lab is 6 years old!

It was fun but dang did it get cold once the sun went down.

Edited by ....rob