Members Unmaksed

scolopaxmatt

Its even worse than that.... Do an experiment and start your own proboard.... Complete with pre-loaded posts.... First time I typed in dove, and it spits out why dont we have a dove season in ny..... All the representative questions are there for ya.... just click and bull..... Hunters like to say the same thing for 80 years even before the internet, maybe the internet was made for hunters, lol.....

Why do you care about where people are from who don't provide a location? There's a member map here, anything beyond pursuing that you might be a stalker. LOL

Man, some people really are bored.

I started physical deer scouting in early June. I camp, ATV, hike, have a garden. I really don't have true down time. My year starts with snowboarding, hiking if the snow isn't 3 feet deep, then planiing for camping, and making sure everything is waterproofed and seam sealed on the tents, Spring Turkey hunting ( not this year though ), camping, hiking, getting a wood pile for our camp, more camping, more hiking....Shooting the bow as often as possible, setting up sitting locations and clearing shooting lanes. Then hunting season is here and I am in the woods as much as possible.

Next year will be worse, I plan to start fishing more again.

Add that to spending time with my family, my g/'s family, trying to fit golf in here and there....

What down time?