Illegal Immigration Must Be Stopped!

It's funny how the US tax payer gets to fund a fence in Israel stopping Palestinians, but we don't get to fund our own wall to stop South American criminal gangs.

MURDER SUSPECTS, SEX OFFENDERS, AND MS-13 GANGSTER CAUGHT AT TEXAS BORDER

MCALLEN, Texas–In one weekend, the U.S. Border Patrol prevented murder suspects, multiple sex offenders, and an MS-13 gang member from entering the interior of Texas after they illegally entered into the U.S. from Mexico. The arrests occurred in the Rio Grande Valley sector, ground zero of the current border crisis.

The murder suspect was caught approximately 85 miles from the border in Texas, near the town of Falfurrias. He is a Guatemalan who is wanted for alleged murder in the State of Florida.

Another of the arrests occurred near McAllen, Texas as a man from El Salvador who crossed the porous U.S.-Mexico border was determined to be an MS-13 gang member who had previously served ten years in prison for rape.

Another man who was caught is a convicted sex offender from El Salvador. A Mexican man was also caught and determined to be wanted for second-degree murder.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency reports that 2014 has seen more than 40 previously convicted sex offenders who have been arrested attempting to illegally enter the Rio Grande Valley sector of Texas.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2014/06/24/murder-suspects-sex-offenders-and-ms-13-gangster/

Edited by Papist

U think the federal govt should take tax dollars to fund a billion dollar fence? Seems kinda against what u stand for.

How about the billions it would cost to feed, house, medical care, education for all the illegals that are entering this country? A billion dollars on a fence would give a pretty good return if you ask me..but then I guess a lot of Americans wouldn't mind spending billions to take care of illegals

pap-  just made a assumption off of what you regularly post.  no harm intended with my comment.  I like to consider myself a libertarian with a lower case l. lol.

greg- i see your point.  i just don't think a fence is the way to go. especially using tax payer dollars.    we need to stop the incentives for people coming here illegally.  too many good hard working people of all races and colors are waiting to come here LEGALLY and be productive members of society, while these criminals ( they broke countless laws just by entering the county) come here and make out better than many americans. but the demand is high for their labor.  thats undeniable.  

BTW….The fact that political comments now don't go to the Recent Topics list, even though there is a political section that people can totally ignore if they choose, ,  is pretty intolerant, "politically correct" and…..well…..pussy…. But what ever the "in crowd" wants I guess. 

Edited by ants
  • Like 1