SAFE Act Changes

Those are some seriously ridiculous transaction fees.  Thanks again Mr. Cuomo.

That was the plan from the beginning….Make it so pricy and such a pain in the rear that people just say "screw it".. Little King Andy is such a self serving douche .

Edited by ants

The site owner decided no political posts would EVER show up in recent topics again.  Lots of people complained they didn't like it.  They are now 2nd class posts on here.

Then instead of Censoring speech , why don't they just eliminate the Political section, all together??????

Then instead of Censoring speech , why don't they just eliminate the Political section, all together??????

In fairness to whomever made the decision they really are not censoring anyone. It's just a matter of where the thread is displayed and how a reply moves it to a place of prominence for increased viewing.

The issue I have is that the page/site was fine the way it was. The site had settings that would accommodate anyone's preferences. However instead of being responsible for themselves, and using the tools already afforded to them to make their own experiences here satisfactory they would rather whine and complain like children.

• Like 5

In fairness to whomever made the decision they really are not censoring anyone. It's just a matter of where the thread is displayed and how a reply moves it to a place of prominence for increased viewing.

The issue I have is that the page/site was fine the way it was. The site had settings that would accommodate anyone's preferences. However instead of being responsible for themselves, and using the tools already afforded to them to make their own experiences here satisfactory they would rather whine and complain like children.

What other topic does not go to the top of the  Recent topic page?? If a topic has to be searched for, rather than pop up as soon as a person logs in, like every other topic , then  it seems like its being hidden and someone is deciding on what topics should get time. Kind of like some little dictator deciding what news people should see.  If the political section is such an A$$ ache for enough people then do away with the whole section. don't sensor it. If people don't want to click on  a certain topic then they shouldn't.  

Someone lost their nads….plain and simple...

What other topic does not go to the top of the Recent topic page?? If a topic has to be searched for, rather than pop up as soon as a person logs in, like every other topic , then it seems like its being hidden and someone is deciding on what topics should get time. Kind of like some little dictator deciding what news people should see. If the political section is such an A$$ ache for enough people then do away with the whole section. don't sensor it. If people don't want to click on a certain topic then they shouldn't.

Someone lost their nads….plain and simple...

I agree nads are in short supply nowadays....

• Like 1

BTW…Im sick and tired of the "non hunting items for sale, camping, ATV and fishing section" on this sight!!! What do they have to do with hunting????? I am outraged and don't want them to appear in the recent topic section anymore!!! Why are members FORCED to click on those topics???  

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

I believe the main reason for stopping the political posts from showing in the recent topics area, was a desire not to appear to be more political than hunting to new viewers and visitors to the site.

I can't say I disagree with the logic there, but if the desire is to gain more hunters on the site, the quality of the hunting posts here will create their own problems.  Experienced hunters, with a high level of expertise, will not find anything on this site that might enhance the quality of their own hunting, or bring them any educational information they could benefit from.

About the only thing a seasoned hunter could find of interest on this site would be news and information about the legal and political happenings that will affect that hunter's personal future.  Based on the number of complaints from members here, many on this site have no interest in any of that.  Though they claim they do, I think they would all be hard pressed to give any sources they regularly read, that would give them this information.

• Like 1

Then do away with the entire political section and be done with it. If a new veiwer logs in to read hunting related topics, and in recent topics he sees " king sized bed and end tables for sale" does he run away from the site or not click on the topic, and choose a hunting topic???  

Its nonsense. The in crowd whined and someone folded….What ever…..

• Like 1

BTW…Im sick and tired of the "non hunting items for sale, camping, ATV and fishing section" on this sight!!! What do they have to do with hunting????? I am outraged and don't want them to appear in the recent topic section anymore!!! Why are members FORCED to click on those topics???

This is a hunting AND fishing site.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

And your a no class, Bronx dwelling, outdoorsman wannabe.

But I don't mean that in a bad way.

:rolleyes:

BTW, that's not the Home page you see when using a computer.  That one has no reference to fishing on it and it is the original homepage.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

No, I'm actually having trouble typing this as I'm laughing so hard.

When has hunting and gun ownership not been affected by politics?  Tell me that.

And if you're not involved in the political fights defending our rights, why are you even in this forum?

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

Well gentlemen, it's obvious they can take the political threads out of the recent topics area, but you can't keep the politically uniformed fools out of the politics forums.

:rolleyes:

Maybe if we also whine and complain like babies, they could require an I.Q. and political acumen test to post or reply in here.

It would help to keep the posts on topic and keep the people, who say they don't want to see political posts, out of here.

• Like 1

Well gentlemen, it's obvious they can take the political threads out of the recent topics area....

Unfortunately, it still pops up for me on TapaTalk, and I still have to endure the stench that comes out of your mouth(or if you prefer, your physically challenged figures). So until they fix that too, I suppose I'll have to school you and your rectal buddy over there on how to not be butt-hurt all the time.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Edited by shawnhu