I may be going a Canadian deer hunt

RangerClay

I don't think there is any issue with a bow...

You have to register your firearms, but I don't believe that even the Canadians have gotten around to registering bows and arrows yet..

A phone call to Canadian Customs should  answer your question for sure, however..

• Like 1

Dont know but I must say I am jealous!!!!

Count me in. Always wanted to do that but i would bring my smokepole or 300Wby Mag. Love to bowhunt but if i had a one time chance at Canada it would be in the middle of winter and i would want to be able to score on that big dark antlered 300lbs brute.

• Like 1

I've been hunting Canada for about 15 years, Quebec and Saskatchewan, and there's never been an issue with a bow. If you opt to bring a gun make sure you have your paperwork filled out so all you have to do is sign it in front of their customs agent. One handy tip that was taught to me is if your flying, tape a sign on both sides of your hard case that says "musical instrument please be careful". Not sure if that works but may be the difference of them tossing into the plane or placing it in the plane