TC Venture

eagle rider

Which other currently produced rifles do you consider to be a plastic POS?  No, some of these budget guns are not pretty, but they honestly ALL seem to work quite well and many are as accurate as guns costing several times more.  There are things I don't like about them, but I don't think I'd call any of them a total POS.  They will kill deer as dead as a custom gun.

yeah, as far as the metal work and finish on the gun it seems to be the same as most higher priced guns.....the only difference I see is in the stock, and while pricing a nice wood one from Boyd's, I see that's were they saved money in the manufacturing and that savings is passed on to the consumer.

I own a couple TC Ventures and with a good scope there Accurate. The gun live's up to there MOA Guarantee. I know they did have a recall but what Firearm Manufacturer hasn't had there share of problems. TC stood up took the problem and fixed it. Here is TC venture put to the test. I had the same results shooting every Venture I have. Enjoy

Edited by Huntscreek