Scout Look App

ApexerER

Anyone use the ScoutLook app? I got it two years ago....had all my stands marked....seemed pretty accurate for wind direction...I used it everytime I hunted. I logged the deer a saw, time of day etc. When I tried it this year it said I needed to update the app. So I did...Now I have lost all my stand placements, deer logs and everytime I try to sign back in it says I need to update and start over....It isn't he end all be all but I liked the app...now I can't use it. Anyone else having this problem or can you suggest another app....

I've been using the app for around the same time as you. I too had to update it this year but luckily the stands are all still logged. Not sure what happened with yours. Did you log into your account? I had to login again after I updated in order to see all my stands and such. Hope this helps

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well as long as you remember where your stands were/are should be easy to get to them then plug them back in again

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yea I know but between all of us on the lease there is at least 30 stands maybe more...( I have never counted them) 11 guys 3-4-5 stands each....I usually sit in 3 of them routinely so those will be easy but I had them all marked....We all share stands as well.....Its going to be a while before I get them all back in....probably after the season....