2015/16 Trapping Harvest Thread .

Kludes

I'm just mentally and physically done from deer hunting from Oct 1st then trapping Oct 25th till present and add in I own a moving company so I move furniture all day so I am exhausted and with the fur report I got I feel sick but what can ya do I do it to do it not get rich .. the money is a bonus some years

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The market and prices have been declining the last few years because of the sanctions put on Russia and China's slowing economy. Russia's economy sucks now also and no one can afford to buy fur coats etc.

I don't know about you but I would much rather have lower gas prices than higher fur prices.

Seems like the only time prices are up is when our economy is in rough shape.

• Like 1

Yea fur price sucks but I do it bc I love to and my boy does to....as far as oil prices go...I'm looking down the barrel of layoffs with over 50 guys already on it and more to come. I work for a major oil and gas company and need the price of a barrel to come up. Oil drives the market and when it's falling everything is.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you and way to keep at it this time of year .. I'm finished I have 2 traps I can see from my back window and those are to be pulled when I get out to it but it was awesome sharing all my memories with you fine gentlemen and women but as life gets tougher it's time to get back to the everyday grind of work and healing up for next year .. good luck to you all and hope you guys have a great year leading up to the long awaited dirt season ....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...