2015/16 Trapping Harvest Thread .

Kludes

Garbage bag with Raid for awhile ? Then the ole flea comb ? FYI : Windex makes for a good blood remover and gives a good sheen to fur when brushed out. Being serious

There as big as the end of your pinky there huge

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Man after I got into skinning this yote I seen were there must have been another yote or two biting this one bad on his legs and his back around the shoulders multiple puncture holes but i should be able to save it ..

Might set some traps down on my land in Middlesex tomorrow and see if I can pull a yote in the 2 day soak out there .. I've never trapped on that property cause its so far but I'll be there the next 2 days

Edited by Kludes
  • Like 1

I finally set some traps on my land in Middlesex only can leave them out 2-3 days but hopefully I get a yote or 2 ..

It's very tough as you know to get a canine the first of days of new steel in the ground.  Not sure if it's human scent dissipation or what. But you'd think if they smelled us the first few nights they wouldn't return to the same set ?!  It's usually 3rd, 4th day on. Hope you connect on some flea bag stink dogs.

It's very tough as you know to get a canine the first of days of new steel in the ground. Not sure if it's human scent dissipation or what. But you'd think if they smelled us the first few nights they wouldn't return to the same set ?! It's usually 3rd, 4th day on. Hope you connect on some flea bag stink dogs.

Yes very true but it doesn't cover a blind set :-) Wich is one of my better sets ... for me it's been 2 days for yotes and first night foxs were both mange ....blind sets I have caught yotes and fox's the first night ..when your eye catches a good spot for a blind set you set it period lol best set there is

• Like 1

Yes very true but it doesn't cover a blind set :-) Wich is one of my better sets ... for me it's been 2 days for yotes and first night foxs were both mange ....blind sets I have caught yotes and fox's the first night ..when your eye catches a good spot for a blind set you set it period lol best set there is

Very true. Was thinking dirthole and forgot about "blind sets"  and your spot on about blind sets being good producers

Well its water trappers eve down here in the southern zone and I'm all ready and gonna slob out sets in every water way I got and see what we can pull in the first 2 weeks .. good luck to you all and I hope we start filling this thread