Summit v.s. Lone wolf

Chef

I just bought the xop hand climber (XOP Strike Force). Paid $198 inclusing shipping. Its almost identical to the lone wolf except it also has a 4" thick seat. Havent tried it yet, but its nests well and seems solidly built. Compared to my timbertall this bad boy feels like half the weight. I Love my tibertall dont get me wrong though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I have owned or own all the stands mentioned in this thread. I think a summit climber is more comfy than an Lw however I kept the Lw due to packability and quietness. However if you want one and done- get an Lw alpha and 4 sticks- by far the best setup for mobile hunting. They hang faster and quieter than you can climb wo the physical exertion and on trees that are crooked or with limbs. Best set up there is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another vote for Summit. I actually own two now. One is their Goliath model, which is rated for 350 lbs. and is 3" wider in the seat section. And I recently picked up at Cabela's, a Viper SD model as well. Very comfy stand and solid when climbing.

I hated my lone wolf. It didn't pack well, never quite tight enough so it made a racket. Those knobs and cam locks busted up my knuckles especially in freezing temps. And it wasn't comfortable after all that anyway. I have a Summit Open Shot now and the best part to me is that it's ready to go when you get to your tree. No setup required. I won't claim it's comfortable though as it's not great. Four hour sits or so and its fine though, I trade comfort for quick and quiet setup. I could buy an Open Shot and a Viper for the cost of a LW