Thank you

nyantler

I would just like to take the time to thank all of you that have submitted stories and photos to my Facebook page and website. I appreciate you allowing my readers a chance to get a look at your exceptional NY bucks and share in some of the stories. I also would like to say that anyone here is welcome to submit stories or photos of their successful hunts. I know that I and other NY hunters enjoy reading the stories and seeing the bucks. I certainly enjoy bringing them to the readers. Thank you.

• Like 7

Joe you have done a great service to all New York State whitetail deer hunters with your website. It is great to read stories and see photos from regular sportsmen deer hunters who enjoy the sport and hunt for recreation, instead of the "professional" deer hunters who make a living out of the sport. I really appreciate you contacting me to get the story on my son's archery buck he got last season and placing it on your website titled "The Augello Buck". Keep up the good work and thank you for an enjoyable and informative website.

• Like 1

Yep i myself love looking at all the great bucks taken in Ny even though i dont post to many of mine. I take a big whitetail and it automatically comes back to my farm so most of my bigger deer are just seen by friends i hunt with and family.

Ny is starting to show what kind of deer can be had here with just a little age. Great site to showcase those bucks!

• Like 1