Good luck to all tomorrow let's see the view at first light.

chemonkey86

Just a shout out to all heading to camp today or heading out at first light. May the deer gods be ever in your favor, let's see the sights from your stand at first light and let's see the victory pics when the blood trail ends. Tomorrow will be my wife's first time out so odds are I won't be pulling the trigger but hope to post one of her first deer. Best of luck guys and girls.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Best of luck to you all and have a safe and productive time...ENJOY!

Man I will..got the guys off to camp with lots of food and firewood...and I'm sitting here knowing...I DON'T have to cook DINNER :D:dancer: ...Gosh that is just the topping on the cake...tomorrow cold and little wind out of the west....they will be moving

Ahhh and so it begins...that opening day..Which stand to hit.....though I'm really not expecting to see the buck I would like...lease guys have been here since Thursday...one gun shot at 4:35...happens every year......I just can't imagine them being around all day long... that they would find it the best time to take a single target shot ...in the woods.... the day before. Oh well theres a few out there ...

It is certainly going to be a crisp morning. Get out those long johns and toe warmers...I have a new hand warmer I'll be sporting this year...Mr B really likes his and bought me one...then our daughter bought me one, and then I won one...hahaha someone up there wanted me to have warm hands while hunting this season...maybe I'll have longer sits... ;) ...

Nice they completely changed the wind direction ...was W now ESE..could be more different?...lol

Edited by growalot