Cell Cams

People really need to start buying these...they are a terrific asset to have. You won't find a better guy to work with or a better price for a cell cam. Somebody buy them so I don't!

I have newer updated models over the one you have. Just saying.

One of the guys from this site has a handful of the ones you do and then one of the new ones. He likes the new one just a wee bit more now. Just saying, lol.

Ha.

I can't control too much of what I get when I get, but recently been getting the newer models.

They have SMS Command capabilities for those daring to try. In all honesty that is a nice feature but most cell towers can't actually perform the command function so I suggest people not tech inclined to avoid that feature.

The only legit command capabilities I have seen in the commercial cams (meaning not Buckeye) that work well is Spartan. Tough part with them is they send the LAST pic in a series rather than the first (big deal in my book), plus to get the value out of the cam, you need to use their paid service ($4 a mo) on top of the data plan itself. That's not even considering the cams are pretty expensive in the $400 range.

Phade will the camera text you if the battery is low...think mine died a few days ago...no text though...gotta head to camp to retrieve it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most cases yes. Did you check to see if your text package is active?

Sometime if drawn down fast itll not send the text.

Edited by phade

The AT&T page has an option for Autopay for the 3 month activation. If you have one of these cams I recommend setting that up. It will save you the hassle in the long run reactivating it. It's only $25 every 3 months. You can also set up auto refill if you blast through your texts quickly. Just a thought for those of you with the cams.

The AT&T page has an option for Autopay for the 3 month activation. If you have one of these cams I recommend setting that up. It will save you the hassle in the long run reactivating it. It's only $25 every 3 months. You can also set up auto refill if you blast through your texts quickly. Just a thought for those of you with the cams.

I would watch this closely At and T has a habit of "forgetting" to autorenew and your texts drain at .25c each rather than the package rate. I always recommend people keep $0.00 on the acct and set a phone reminder to buy a package each month avoid it.

Log in, go to package, click the text package you want, click continue, click continue through the warning that says you have no funds on acct (good thing in my book), and then check out with the credit card. No need to deposit funds on acct.

• Like 1

That's exactly what happened to me I believe. I had 10 bucks in stock and att totally richarded me over big time and never renewed and apparently must have gone at the high price per text rate. No matter. Using them now as a regular trail cam until I go yote hunting

You Can't Beat My Meat!