Cell Cams

These were the utilitech batteries from Lowes, put them in the camera in October and have had the camera out ever since. I'm going out to change the batteries now. The total pic count sent to me via text is 187.

At first I saw the 187, as that is a bit low, but then I realized the cam has been our part of Oct, all of Nov and Dec.

That's good for alkalines.

That ballpark confirms it'd be in the 400-600 transmitted range in a short period.

At first I saw the 187, as that is a bit low, but then I realized the cam has been our part of Oct, all of Nov and Dec.

That's good for alkalines.

That ballpark confirms it'd be in the 400-600 transmitted range in a short period.

I was very pleased with the battery life and performance.

To keep the SIM active, buy a package once every 59 days. Packages last for 30 days.

Basically, 60 days is two billing cycles, and if you go two billing cycles without a package, ATT thinks you are no longer using the SIM and you are removed from the network.

You would then need to go to the store and get a new SIM.

• Like 1

Ok...got it.

So I paid 10.00 last night to see if I could get the cam going again and low and behold it did. So that means by end of Feb I need to pay other 10.00 to keep the card active?

When you say package..Are there different options...or are you referring to how much you want to add dollar wise?

Kinda missed getting the pics...was cool to have one pop up on the phone this morning.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Edited by mlammerhirt

Thanks, but as a member of Mensa I do not need a calculator for such a simple conversion. Was just curious if it was a setting option.

Contrary to popular belief, the world is alot bigger than the USA.

But, if you send me the cam and 400 dollars, I will resolve this issue for you, lol.

• Like 1

Biz you can adjust from celcius to Fahrenheit using that little remote that comes with the cam I've done it myself just need to read the manual its actually pretty easy and after 15 mjns I was able to figure out how to do the basics

You Can't Beat My Meat!

• Like 1

Biz you can adjust from celcius to Fahrenheit using that little remote that comes with the cam I've done it myself just need to read the manual its actually pretty easy and after 15 mjns I was able to figure out how to do the basics

You Can't Beat My Meat!

Thanks. I'll take a look.

You Can't Beat My Meat!

C'mon man, You couldn't string this out any longer? LOL.

Got these 2 pics sent to me from my backyard by the pool. Looks like a solid 12+" G2. Anybody hunt westchester with a bow and want a crack at a 130" buck?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1452127072.442818.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1452127079.223196.jpg

I don't typically hunt Westchester, but if you're up for visitors...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got these 2 pics sent to me from my backyard by the pool. Looks like a solid 12+" G2. Anybody hunt westchester with a bow and want a crack at a 130" buck?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1452127072.442818.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1452127079.223196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those big bore Airguns can't come soon enough!

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems