Muzzleloader

dmay4

Finally got around to shooting the used Thompson black powder fun I bought used a couple years ago. No kicking muscled for not doing so earlier. This thing is awesome I can't wait to get out there!! This thing is surgical at 100 yards!! Let's hope/pray for better luck next week. Who else is hitting it with their muzzle loader next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got around to shooting the used Thompson black powder fun I bought used a couple years ago. No kicking muscled for not doing so earlier. This thing is awesome I can't wait to get out there!! This thing is surgical at 100 yards!! Let's hope/pray for better luck next week. Who else is hitting it with their muzzle loader next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats some serious autocorrect happening in your post! I get the gist of it. I'll definitely hunt a few afternoons next week with my TC
  • Like 1

I hunt with the muzzleloader all of gun season. I like how accurate it is and how little it kicks. I have had good luck with it the last three years. 

I think it makes you pick your shot more carefully, and I have no regrets yet.

Have fun with yours. Hopefully the deer will start moving during the day again.

• Like 1