Muzzleloader Bag Limits

Freytown

If you have both you have 2 either sex tags, all doe tags and anterless only are valid as well, so if you didn't full any tags yet and had 2 signed over to you , you could shoot 2 buck and 5 doe. (Assuming all tags bought) possibly 7 doe if you hunt in an area you could buy extra tags for 9f for example...

You can laugh, had a guy last year on a drive run out of bullets shot 4 x, and deer were still running by him, he did get a doe , missed a buck 2x , and missed another doe, when you find the deer now they are all grouped up for sure, was funny to hear him yell thru the woods"I'm out of bullets!!"

• Like 3

You can laugh, had a guy last year on a drive run out of bullets shot 4 x, and deer were still running by him, he did get a doe , missed a buck 2x , and missed another doe, when you find the deer now they are all grouped up for sure, was funny to hear him yell thru the woods"I'm out of bullets!!"

That'd be me after the first shot!  I always carry a backup load, and I always load it after I shoot something, but I've never needed it and I'm not very fast at reloading. 

That'd be me after the first shot! I always carry a backup load, and I always load it after I shoot something, but I've never needed it and I'm not very fast at reloading.

We were doing our standard drive and one guy shot 2 buck and a doe while pushing.. 2 shots is not enough...lol