Any land leases available

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By monahmat
      I've recently relocated to the area and am looking for private hunting land access.  I bow and shotgun hunt for deer, turkey, geese and ducks.  I'm open to any opportunities - leasing, joining a lease with others, camp membership or purchase with a group.  Very responsible hunter and willing to invest time and/or money into good land.  Looking for something within 1 hour drive of Cooperstown area.
      Seems odd posting a WTH (Wants to Hunt) personal ad...  If anyone has anything or wants to partner up let me know.
    • By Snow Dog
      We have up to 400 acres of bottom land for lease for 2016 in eastern Chautauqua County.  The land is a combination of wooded, wetland, and fields.  Active farms exist on three sides of the property. There are 15 shallow ponds and the property borders a creek.  We have filmed deer, bear, coyotes, ducks and turkey on the property. The property is located in a very remote area and is surrounded by 1000's of of agriculture and undeveloped acres.  The lease starts at $10 an acre per year depending on how many acres and duration of lease. 

If interested send an email to [email protected].  We will answer customer specific questions via email and general questions via this forum.
    • By msbarker42
      I have a cabin in Davenport NY and I am looking for some land to lease for hunting.  I would prefer it to be within a half hour of Davenport.  It would be me my two brothers and one other friend.  We all have been hunting since we were kids and are very responsible and respectful.  If you would like to contact me to talk about some property you might have or somebody you might know.  My cell is 609-868-7290 or you can respond to this by e-mail. 
    • By hunter frank
      Hello fellow hunters,
               I am a first time poster. I have hunted many different states for various species. Most recently Maine again for Moose. I have been lucky enough to draw two Maine Moose tags in the last 5 years. Right now am looking to get involved with a few good people on a land lease in Southern New York. I am open for suggestions or willing to join a lease if somebody is looking for somebody to fill a spot. I also just started waterfowl hunting and enjoy that also. Social sport. Do not have to worry about the ducks winding you. If anybody does any traveling and is looking for somebody I am usually ready to travel. I do not drink, and am retired at an early age. So I get to do a lot of hunting. I am looking at going next year for Prairie Dogs, and wondering if anybody has any suggestions as to where to go. I could also be helpful in choosing an Outfitter. There are a lot of Outfitters out there that just want your money. Believe me I know.

Happy Hunting
    • By Dgriffin127
      Looking to lease land in Central NY
      Counties could include any of the following but I'm open
      Looking to lease for Spring Turkey, bow hunting Big game and rifle/ shotgun/ muzzleloading
      I can provide insurance if needed
      Otsego
      Herkimer
      Chenango
      Cortland
      Oswego
      Jefferson
      Email address is [email protected] if you want to contact or reply to post