175 lb recurve crossbow,Poe Lang(PSE manufacturer)complete package,ready to hunt,BN in box $250

post-7591-0-05265800-1455852063_thumb.jppost-7591-0-53511900-1455852088_thumb.jppost-7591-0-50733200-1455852122_thumb.jp

So why not post some pictures of the Crossbows ..........

Hello

I have six of these crossbows brand new in box.I sold many of these crossbows during the 2015 deer season for and many buyers have referred others to me because they were extremely happy with their purchase.Manufactured by Poe Lang who manufactures for PSE and other US bow/crossbow companies.Very high quality,accurate and very affordable because it is unbranded. It is hands down one of the best values in today's crossbow market.Shoots in the 280-300 fps range depending on weight of bolts.Comes complete and also comes with three 100 grain Rage broad heads.Needs nothing and ready to hunt.I have one assembled for viewing.Pictures tells all.(Not sure why they downloaded backwards...sorry)So if you want a crossbow but don't want to break the bank this is the one.Don't be fooled by the lower price you will be extremely happy if you check it out,believe me.

Call Ron (585)233-2878    

Edited by deerhuntNYhard

Unfortunately I am not a store and I don't provide a warranty however I have sold at least 20 of them and have had no complaints.I inspect them when I receive them as far as limbs,string,etc. and haven't found any I had to send back.Parts for Poe Lang can be purchased either online or I can get them also.Thanks for your interest

Unfortunately I am not a store and I don't provide a warranty however I have sold at least 20 of them and have had no complaints.I inspect them when I receive them as far as limbs,string,etc. and haven't found any I had to send back.Parts for Poe Lang can be purchased either online or I can get them also.Thanks for your interest

Thanks for the honesty. I wouldn't buy something like an Xbow without a warranty. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the honesty. I wouldn't buy something like an Xbow without a warranty. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem I totally understand.Just trying to get more hunters in the woods and not breaking the bank.Kind of a little hobby for me and by no means am I getting rich......lol...have a great night. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...