New cam on the way...

growalot

So far this year I had 140.00 in Gander Reward points. I Saw a BF 8 Spy point on sale..199 down to 99. MY OTHER Spy points are working good so I ordered one...plus a soft grunter for Mr B and sticker for my weed killing this spring..covered taxes and all with a bit over 12.00 left over...That's the Only way to shop...lol

Agreed,I do get a few butts...That said..free and with the ability to get multiple cams thus different angles at prime locations....balances it out a bit.

I have about all I could wish for...so the next 4-5 hundred could go to higher end cams...though for me A 200.00 dollar cam regular price isn't too low end...hard to pass Half off....

Besides May have to start saving up for and air rifle..better get cams now...

Here’s a suggestion try putting your cams pointed down the trail instead of across the trail when possible. This will keep the deer in the camera longer. You will get more head shots and more but shots depending on what direction they are going. But you can still see the head gear. Also try multi – shot mode.

I'm really happy with my Bushnell model 119445. It too was a Cabela's card points purchase. The main characteristic I appreciate is the six month battery life. I freshen the batteries each season and it's out there August thru December. It's set for three shot at one second apart on each trigger. Admittedly the flash weakens toward the end of the ML season. 

I'm really happy with my Bushnell model 119445. It too was a Cabela's card points purchase. The main characteristic I appreciate is the six month battery life. I freshen the batteries each season and it's out there August thru December. It's set for three shot at one second apart on each trigger. Admittedly the flash weakens toward the end of the ML season. 

That's the impact of using alkalines in colder weather. Lithiums work well in that scenario. Pus, I suspect you could squeeze out two seasons of use if you only set it Aug to Dec.

• Like 1